For over 40 years, McCarthy & Stone have been selling retirement apartments and are uniquely placed to communicate all the lifestyle benefits available within one of its managed developments. Our service ensures that whether you are looking to buy or sell a pre-owned retirement apartment, you’ll be in safe hands.
With two Retirement Living schemes, as well as a Retirement Living PLUS development on the Isle of Wight, McCarthy & Stone are able to offer retirees a variety of housing solutions. Find out more about our developments below:
Somers Brook Court, Newport
This Retirement Living PLUS development provides a lifestyle living opportunity for the over 70’s and designed for independent living with the peace-of-mind provided by the day-to-day support of our excellent Estate Manager and staff who oversee the smooth running of the development.
Retirement Living PLUS includes:
- Your own apartment in a safe community
- A chef-run restaurant or bistro on-site
- Domestic assistance – the team can even take care of your laundry too, if that becomes a struggle
- Tailored care and support, for all the help you need
- An Estate Manager who takes care of the development and staff
- A 24-hour emergency-call service, for added peace of mind
- Stunning gardens all year round, without you needing to lift a finger when it comes to their upkeep
- Great-value guest suite for when family and friends visit (for an extra charge of around £25 a night)
Medina Court, Newport
Part of McCarthy & Stone’s Retirement Living range, Medina Court provides an independent lifestyle opportunity for those aged over 60 with the peace-of-mind provided by support of our excellent House Manager who oversees the smooth running of the development. The development enjoys superb communal facilities including an excellent homeowner’s lounge, laundry, scooter store and landscaped gardens, backing onto a running Brook.
Silver Sands Court, Bembridge
Situated on the East coast of the island, Silver Sands Court enables homeowners to enjoy independence in an environment that offers companionship, privacy and security. The Retirement Living development consists of one and two-bedroom retirement apartments for the over 60s – all apartments feature a fully fitted kitchen, lounge and ensuite bathroom / shower room. Silver Sands Court has a wonderful community, with daily social activities for homeowners to enjoy.
Please contact us for further information or to arrange a visit to one of our developments.