Support to Declutter and Organise your Home
I offer confidential, non-judgemental and practical support to help you achieve a home that feels calm, welcoming and organised.
The concept of using an organising and decluttering service is relatively new in the UK, but think of it as like a personal trainer for your home and lifestyle – I help your living space adopt healthy habits and shape up!
Is this service for me?
- Does your home feel cluttered and disorganised?
- Do you struggle to find everyday items?
- Are everyday tasks difficult to complete because stuff is in the way?
- Do you feel depressed or overwhelmed when you look around at your home?
- Have you undergone a life change such as bereavement, divorce, grown up kids flying the nest, moving to a smaller home, or even a partner moving in – and the home no longer works for you?
If you answered yes to any of the above, get in touch – I love helping people sort and organise. I will help you to achieve a comfortable relaxing home that works for you (and your family), where everything has a place and you can carry out everyday tasks with ease.
We can tackle a small project like your wardrobe, or kitchen – or a bigger project!
How can I find out more?
Email, phone or message me to arrange a free half hour chat. This could be over the telephone or face to face.
We will agree a date or dates, and fee structure to suit you. You can book a one off session, a few sessions together or a regular session every week or month for an agreed time.
- I am DBS checked.
- I have professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
I am a verified member of APDO, the UK’s membership association for decluttering and organising professionals. APDO sets standards, provides professional development and supports the growth of the industry. I’ve completed their course “Starting a Professional Organising Business.”