Holy Family Centre, Totland Bay
St Saviour’s was built in 1923 to accommodate the ever growing number of Catholics in the West of the Wight who could no longer fit for Sunday mass into the chapel at Weston Manor. This was the home of the Ward family who donated the land for the church, school and presbytery to the Church. The church is Italianate in style.
For Bookings please email or contact by telephone on (01983) 522027