Why Silver Swans?
- Specially designed for older learners, Silver Swans® ballet classes will help improve your mobility, posture, co-ordination and energy levels.
Improve your dance-life balance!
- Research shows that 75% of the factors affecting quality of life and longevity are related to lifestyle, while only 25% are hereditary. This means that there’s no excuse for not getting more active whatever your age. And dance in particular, can play a vital role in ensuring a longer and better quality of life.
- Research also often puts dance ahead of other physical activities in the variety of health benefits that it brings. Ballet and dance are also very social activities and Silver Swans classes can be great places to meet new people with a passion and joy for life.
These ballet classes are specifically designed for dancers over 55 years young.
Our Current Classes Are:
- Every Friday 12 – 1pm – Progressive Ballet Class &
- 1pm – 2pm Intermediate Ballet at Newport Methodist Church Hall
- Second Thursday of every month at Unity Hall, St Thomas Square, 9.30am – 10.30am
Cost From £7 per class.
Contact Suki if you would like any further information.
Dance Classes – Dancing – Ballet Classes – Older People – Exercise – Fitness