Paola Brooke – Outreach Worker
I have 9 years of experience working with the local supporting people team, helping people to develop and fulfil their goals of remaining independent and living as normal a life as possible.
I have an enhanced DBS (CRB) certificate, renewed every 3 years, and a genuine passion to help others.
Below is a list of some of the support I can offer you:
- Supporting you to maintain your independence
- Arranging all necessary appointments and keeping you on track
- Help with personal budgeting
- Being there to help when professionals are required
- Helping you to develop and maintain life skills
- Assisting with all benefit claims and ensuring benefit or council forms are completed correctly.
- If required arranging for adaptations to help you cope with a disability
- Ensuring that your home is safe for you
- Help with shopping and developing a healthy lifestyle
Should you like to contact me to see how I can help you please call on: 07702 097 753