We are an award winning training provider in First Aid, Food Safety and Safeguarding, based on the Isle of Wight.
We offer training to businesses, organisations, community groups and individuals in First Aid, Food Safety, Safeguarding and Health & Safety.
We offer a range of Ofqual regulated and awareness courses.
We are flexible on times, numbers and venues and aim to make it as easy as possible to access training.
We can train on Saturdays and evenings if required and we are happy to train small groups.
Our courses can be tailored to the needs of the organisation to make them relevant to the workplace, and we offer bespoke courses to meet the needs of businesses and community groups.
We aim to offer competitively priced training with our awareness courses starting at £10 per person.
Our First Aid Courses Include:
- First Aid at Work (3 day)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (1 day)
- Paediatric First Aid (2 day)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (1 day)
- Basic Life Support and Safe use of Defibrillators (half day – level 2)
- First Aid Risk Assessment (1 day – level 2)
- Appointed Person Training (half day)
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher (half day)
- Baby First Aid Awareness
- Paediatric First Aid Awareness
- Family First Aid Awareness
- First Aid Awareness
- Catastrophic Bleeding (add on to any full first aid course).
Food Safety courses include:
- Food Safety in Catering Level 2 (1 day)
- Food Safety Awareness
- Allergy Awareness
Our Safeguarding courses include:
- Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults Level 3 (1 day)
- Safeguarding Awareness