Downside House Residential Care Home
Residential Care Home:
Downside House provides a comfortable, homely and caring environment, allowing for a maximum of self choice and a minimum of restriction, with the need for privacy and dignity being of paramount importance.
Set atop the unique hillside architecture of the Victorian historical town of Ventnor, the house offers a peaceful yet convenient location from which to enjoy the south east coast of this beautiful Island.
- A fully – renovated mid 19th Century Ventnor town house with stunning Sea and Downs views.
- A 150 ft landscaped garden and south-facing roof terrace. Two brand new and cosy lounges with television and recreational facilities.
- All rooms with en suite facilities.
- Passenger lift and front ramp access.
- 24 hour care provided by dedicated, qualified staff.
For the latest CQC Rating Please Click on the image below.