What we do:
Typically our clients are men and women who are struggling to come to terms with one or more life-shocks. This could be cancer or other major illness, bereavement, job loss, divorce / break-up, and other types of losses. We help by equipping them with the right information and tools to work through the emotional impact of their traumatic experiences. In this way, they are able to face their grief, let go of any emotional pain limiting them, and regain a sense of wellbeing.
For those who want to support children through grief, we offer a specially-designed 6-week course (see below).
We also provide bespoke ‘Emotional First Aid’ training for HR staff, managers and other professionals who want to give the right support to any employees who have experienced a significant loss.
Support With Life-Changing Events:
- Helping Children Deal with Loss Workshop – experiential training designed to help you support children through the ups and downs of life. Events such as moving house, pet loss and death of a grandparent are some of the first losses children can experience. This programme is aimed at parents, teachers, youth workers and other professionals who work with or care for children. (2-hour workshop over 6 consecutive weeks.)
- Grief Recovery Method Group Support Workshops – an action-programme designed to help you recover from pain of life’s losses, such as bereavement, divorce/breakup, illness, job loss, etc. By taking the right actions, you will learn how to ‘let go’ of emotional pain so you can be free to live well. Set in a safe and confidential group environment. (2-hour workshop over 8 consecutive weeks.)
- Grief Recovery Method One-to-one Programme – an action-programme designed to help you recover from the pain of life’s losses, such as bereavement, divorce/breakup, illness, job loss, etc. By taking the right actions, you will learn how to ‘let go’ of emotional pain so you can be free to live well. Available face-to-face or online; appointments are tailored to your busy life. (1.5-hour session over 7 consecutive weeks.)
Support With Cancer:
- Bespoke training / presentations on how to cope with the psychological impact of having cancer
- Coping with emotional impact of cancer (1 to 1 or 2-day workshop)
- Free e-book available to download: Coping With Cancer: 7 Steps to Deal with Anxiety and Fear