Market – Markets Saturday Market at the Chillerton Village Hall starting at 10am on the first Saturday of each month. Local Produce and refreshments from our cafe. We are always looking for new sellers and volunteers to run the stalls and cafe. If you have home-grown produce or home-made crafts etc, which you would like to sell at the market, please call Gillian Belben on (01983) 721519 for details.
Help Support Citizens Advice IOW Who Run Isle Find It!
- Three new coronavirus cases confirmed on the Isle of Wight — bringing total to 17 April 2, 2020
- Changes to registering deaths on the Isle of Wight due to coronavirus April 2, 2020
- ' Jiayou - keep going - Isle of Wight': Brighstone woman's message from China April 2, 2020
- Sandown man charged following pharmacy burglary April 2, 2020
- 'We got it wrong' but follow 'stay safe' rules - police react to 'compost' tweet April 2, 2020
- £62 million for Isle of Wight businesses during coronavirus crisis April 2, 2020
- Another applause planned for the Isle of Wight's key workers April 2, 2020
- Coronavirus/COVID-19 LIVE Isle of Wight blog for Thursday April 2nd April 2, 2020
- Cash grants from Solent LEP for Isle of Wight's rural firms during coronavirus April 2, 2020
- Police chief says thank you to Islanders after going out on patrol April 2, 2020