HRD Viewing Day
Shanklin – Jiggy Wrigglers (under 5’s)
Family History One-2-One at Cowes Library
Adult Cards & Board Games Club – Cowes Library
Cowes Men’s Shed
Cowes Men’s Shed is open to everyone aged 18 and over not just men! We have a large carpentry/joinery workshop, a (relatively) sawdust-free break and activity room and a well-equipped kitchen area with an oven, hobs, a microwave, fridge and (most importantly) a kettle.
Creative Café is an opportunity for older people to meet for creative activity over a cup of tea. Our wide range of activities includes iPads, Art & Craft, Photography, Kurling, Movement, Creative Writing and much more.
New to You – Children’s Clothes Exchange
Festive Wreath Workshop – George Hotel – Yarmouth
Help Support Citizens Advice IOW Who Run Isle Find It!
- Deal or no deal — trust me, Boris tells Island December 8, 2019
- Isle of Wight ranked only 114th in new list of happiest places to live in the UK December 8, 2019
- Six Wightlink vehicle ferry crossings cancelled due to adverse weather December 8, 2019
- Newport cafe opens boasting local produce and an inclusive menu December 8, 2019
- Labour Party supporters march from Ryde to Newport December 8, 2019
- Huxley the magician swoops in to save the day at West Wight Christmas market December 8, 2019
- Island's three Wessex teams suffer defeat December 7, 2019
- From stately home to disintegrating shell December 7, 2019
- Isle of Wight photographer's egret shot nominated for prestigious national award December 7, 2019
- Transplanting a tree is no mean feat December 7, 2019