Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Cowes – Jiggy Wrigglers Mixed (Under 5’s)
Alzheimer’s Society Information and Support Drop-in – Newport
Alzheimer Cafe – ACE7 – Newport
ACE7 is a welcoming and friendly environment for people between the ages of 40 and 65 years with early onset dementia and their carers; providing indoor and outdoor activities, social opportunities, education and information.
Coffee Morning at Niton Post Office
Brading Methodist Church Do join us at the next Community Lunch. Held on the First Tuesday of Each Month from 12 noon. Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate served from 9am. No charge. Donation to charity if wished. Why not invite your neighbours and friends?
Wootton – Jiggy Wrigglers Mixed (Under 5’s)
Vectis Business Link – Next Virtual Meeting
Help Support Citizens Advice IOW Who Run Isle Find It!
- Coronavirus (and what PPE Isle of Wight Council handed out) June 2, 2020
- Speeding on the Isle of Wight? 'We're patrolling' say police June 2, 2020
- Four Isle of Wight voluntary groups honoured with Queen's Award June 2, 2020
- Fire crews called to 'large bonfire' in Ryde June 1, 2020
- Dogs to be banned from many Isle of Wight beaches as council reinstates summer ban June 1, 2020
- Isle of Wight Council nearly £10 million short after coronavirus June 1, 2020
- Woman flown to mainland after Isle of Wight flat fire June 1, 2020
- Missing Matthew Doyle: New appeal as Isle of Wight police try to identify 'key witness' June 1, 2020
- Scam warning over television licence email sent to people on Isle of Wight June 1, 2020
- WATCH Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue at fire in Newport June 1, 2020