Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Family History One-2-One at Cowes Library
The Carers Lounge
Creative Café is an opportunity for older people to meet for creative activity over a cup of tea. Our wide range of activities includes iPads, Art & Craft, Photography, Kurling, Movement, Creative Writing and much more.
Money Advice Service – Citizens Advice
DanceSense is a gentle dance programme designed specifically for people living with neurological conditions which have affected their movement. It gives participants the opportunity to develop confidence and strength and express themselves creatively in a supportive environment. It is also a chance to socialise with others living with similar conditions.
A session for people with disabilities and additional needs.A calming afternoon of exploring different textures and stimulating the senses, all the usual Splat messy play along with relaxing sounds, therapy doughs & slimes.
- Three rescued from River Medina after dinghy capsizes June 16, 2019
- Footy and facepainting at Caulkhead Strollers FC's inaugural disability football festival June 16, 2019
- Thunderstorm set to hit Isle of Wight — Met Office issues weather warning June 16, 2019
- Isle of Wight coastguards rescue yachtsman with dislocated knee June 16, 2019
- Saturday at the Isle of Wight Festival — in pictures June 16, 2019
- Isle of Wight charities scoop share of £1 million fund June 16, 2019
- 'Music sounds better with EU' — anti-Brexit message from Fatboy Slim at Isle of Wight Festival June 16, 2019
- Coastguards search River Medina following mayday distress call — thought to be hoax June 16, 2019
- Is the food worth the trip? Matt and Cat check out the Star Inn in Wroxall June 16, 2019
- No democracy June 16, 2019