Shanklin – Jiggy Wrigglers (under 5’s)
Family History One-2-One at Cowes Library
Cowes Men’s Shed
Cowes Men’s Shed is open to everyone aged 18 and over not just men! We have a large carpentry/joinery workshop, a (relatively) sawdust-free break and activity room and a well-equipped kitchen area with an oven, hobs, a microwave, fridge and (most importantly) a kettle.
The Carers Lounge
New to You – Children’s Clothes Exchange
Cowes Library Pre-Christmas DVD and CD Sale
Creative Café is an opportunity for older people to meet for creative activity over a cup of tea. Our wide range of activities includes iPads, Art & Craft, Photography, Kurling, Movement, Creative Writing and much more.
Money Advice Service – Citizens Advice
DanceSense is a gentle dance programme designed specifically for people living with neurological conditions which have affected their movement. It gives participants the opportunity to develop confidence and strength and express themselves creatively in a supportive environment. It is also a chance to socialise with others living with similar conditions.
Help Support Citizens Advice IOW Who Run Isle Find It!
- Main Binstead road closed after pedestrian hit by car December 15, 2019
- Emergency services attend Bembridge Harbour to help paddleboarder who fell into the cold water December 15, 2019
- Isle of Wight musician Spike Oatley releases haunting new single December 15, 2019
- Two casualties following Sandown car crash — traffic diversions in place December 15, 2019
- No borrowing? December 15, 2019
- What next for the Solent Freedom Tunnel? Carl Feeney to continue Isle of Wight fixed link campaign December 15, 2019
- £11,000 grant to support Isle of Wight women through cooking, craft and creativity December 15, 2019
- Yaverland Road closed after bank collapses into the highway December 15, 2019
- A dozen festive plants December 15, 2019
- Chequers Inn team take over White Lion in Niton — is it any good? Isle of Wight food reviewers Matt and Cat find out December 15, 2019