Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
HRD Valuation Days
We hold regular valuation days at the auction rooms. Our valuation team, Rex Gully and Warren Riches, will be pleased to value items of all descriptions. Alternatively, a home visit can always be booked for a valuer to appraise furniture and other pieces that cannot be brought to the salerooms. There is no charge for valuations of items that you wish to sell by auction, but for written valuations for probate and other purposes there will be a fee according to time spent. Please contact the office for further details. Click here for details on how to contact us to arrange a valuation. Phone: 01983 402222 Website: http://www.hrdauctionrooms.co.uk/index.asp Email: email@example.com
Sandown – Jiggy Mixed Session (0-5yrs) £4
Indoor Market at Ventnor Winter Gardens
Our Indoor Market is back! With everything from scarves to fudge to bags. Come and support local small independent businesses. Come along to the Indoor Market, every Wednesday 10am till 4pm until 12th December 2018. The Market offers a wide range of sellers from handbags to paintings to food to Hand Made Craft. If you wish to have a stall at The Market please contact us via Facebook messenger or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on (01983) 857757 You can also pick up a 10% off your food voucher for food in the main bar at The Ventnor Winter Gardens.
Hovercare Coffee Morning – Autism Awareness
Age UK IW Digital Inclusion Group – Brading
Wight Seated Exercise – Newport
Wight Seated Exercise – Newport Every Wednesday 10.00am to 11.00am At Wight Seated Exercise, we realise that it is not always easy to get started on an exercise programme and that there are many barriers to exercise. We can help you identify your own individual issues to overcome your barriers and motivate you to get under way on your journey to a healthier and happier lifestyle.
The Carers Lounge
The Carers Lounge based at St Marys Hospital is open to all unpaid carers. Open 10am – 6.00pm Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays. Part of the Living Well team funded by IBCF. We are at the entrance of Colwell & Appley Ward if you want to see a worker and discuss what support would be helpful to you, please pop in or ring (01983) 822099 ext 2568. Carers IW Registered Charity Number. 1157082 Prices: Free Event Phone:(01983) 822099 ext 2568 or (01983) 533173 Website:carersiw.org.uk/?page_id=6839 Email:email@example.com
Pitch Up At The Pub – Prince of Wales East Cowes
Alzheimer’s Society – Friendship Group
Alzheimer’s Society – Friendship Group Enabling people with dementia and carers to meet in a relaxed social setting and sharing their experiences. Activities are planned around the interests of those who attend the group. These include reminiscence sessions on many themes, Art, Indoor sports (nothing too energetic!) and Music. Individuals are supported by experienced volunteers. Held on the 3rd Wednesday of the month between 10.30am and 12.30pm. Click here for more information on The Alzheimer’s Society Email:IsleofWifghtServices@alzheimers.org.uk Prices: Free Phone:02392 892035 Website:alzheimers.org.uk
Wight Seated Exercise – St Helens
Wight Seated Exercise – St Helens Every Wednesday 10.30am to 11.30am At Wight Seated Exercise, we realise that it is not always easy to get started on an exercise programme and that there are many barriers to exercise. We can help you identify your own individual issues to overcome your barriers and motivate you to get under way on your journey to a healthier and happier lifestyle.
FREE Digital Drop-in Session – Newport Library
- Firefighters called to Ventnor house fire September 18, 2018
- Ornate knife found in Church Litten, Newport September 18, 2018
- GALLERY: Hundreds join together at Relay for Life for Cancer Research UK September 18, 2018
- Isle of Wight family reunited with long-lost daughter given up as a baby September 18, 2018
- Isle of Wight councillor accuses health bosses of trying to 'talk their way out of being held to account' September 18, 2018
- Lost your shoes? They may have been stolen by Gizzy the Isle of Wight cat burglar September 18, 2018
- Cowes lifeboat called to help yacht stranded on Bramble Bank September 18, 2018
- COURT: Man who stole chameleon claimed he only noticed he had it when amazed shoppers pointed-out it was sitting on his head September 18, 2018
- Homes without power in Newport and surrounding areas September 18, 2018
- Milk churn and ornamental marble dogs stolen from Lake, Isle of Wight September 18, 2018
- Isle of Wight man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following serious assault in Sandown September 18, 2018
- Isle of Wight Councillors to vote on increasing their allowances September 18, 2018
- Letter of the day - Family was worryingly close to edge of Isle of Wight cliffs September 18, 2018